123 Main Street, Stateland, ST, 99999
Home: (555) 123-9876 – Cell: (555) 123-9876 – firstname.lastname@example.org
705 S University Ave
Beaver Dam , WI 53916
RE: Pharmacy Technician
Dear Human Resources
I strongly believe that I am a good fit for your company and would love the opportunity to become a valued member of your team.
- > 30 years experience as a Receptionist/ Health Unit Coordinator
- Helped to implement & train in new computer documentation /order entry system
- Able to use Excel and Microsoft word
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Transcription of MD orders with a high degree of accuracy
- Able to make appointments
- Able to work in a very fast paced environment
My resume provides further details on my skills and educational background. Please contact me at your earliest convenience for more details.I am confident that my skills and experience can be of direct benefit to your company. I look forward to meeting with you.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
Medical Office Receptionist Cover Letter
Medical Office Receptionists work at the front desk area of hospitals and other healthcare facilities. Typical job duties of a Medical Office Receptionist include scheduling appointments, maintaining records, welcoming patients, taking phone calls, answering to inquiries, maintaining the reception area clean and organized, facilitating medical procedures, providing treatment information, filing patient records, ordering supplies, and providing support to patients in distress.
Based on our collection of sample cover letters for Medical Office Receptionist, essential skills and qualifications for the job are:
- Telephone skills
- Being able to work under pressure
- Attention to details
- Quality focus
- Computer competences
Below is provided an example cover letter highlighting similar Medical Office Receptionist abilities.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Medical Office Receptionist Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. King:
Upon learning of your posting for a new Medical Office Receptionist, I eagerly decided to submit my resume for your review. As a highly organized and patient-centric professional with comprehensive reception and general administrative support experience, along with exceptional interpersonal abilities, I am prepared to significantly contribute to your practice’s objectives.
My background includes providing key office support while maximizing productivity and efficiency. From managing multi-line phone systems and sending/receiving faxes to scheduling appointments and gathering information from patients upon their arrival, I excel at prioritizing tasks, collaborating with medical staff, and ensuring a superior level of patient care and service.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Serving as the first point of contact for patients at the front desk of a large 10-provider family practice; answering incoming calls, scheduling with Micro MD, confirming appointments, greeting patients, transferring data to other facilities, collecting payments, and verifying insurance coverage.
- Performing diverse administrative responsibilities—including correspondence, records management, and patient charting—while ensuring optimal efficiency, confidentiality, and office performance.
- Providing consistently outstanding patient service, leading to high levels of satisfaction and loyalty.
- Demonstrating a steadfast commitment to providing excellent support within fast-paced environments while streamlining operations and facilitating medical practice success.
- Excelling at balancing multiple tasks while demonstrating top-level organization, problem solving, and communication skills.
My skills in medical reception and general administration position me to excel in this role. The chance to offer more insight into my qualifications would be appreciated. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
June H. Cole