October 2011 to July 2013KPMG AUDIT LLC
- Established an open line of communication to maintain strong professional relationship with audit engagement clients by proficiently addressing clients' inquiries, requests, and concerns.
- Contributed creative insights during engagement planning and final procedures, along with thorough inspection of accounting entries of clients' companies and recommendation on inefficiencies.
- Played an instrumental role in audit of standalone and consolidated financial statements in compliance with IFRS.
July 2011 to September 2011JSC "BTA" BANK
- Received numerous commendations from managers for executing outstanding performance and employing comprehensive industry knowledge, which resulted in fast-track promotion.
- Made major contributions in successfully restructuring changes of Bank's securities during recovery period from World Financial Crisis in 2008.
December 2010 to June 2011
- Partnered with external auditors from Ernst & Young LLC in consolidating the bank's financial reporting.
- Managed the liquidity of the bank by overseeing the overall function of trades securities in the financial world, while maintaining operation at Forex market.
January 2010 to May 2010KIMEP UNIVERSITY
- Imparted knowledge in Mathematics Laboratory, encompassing Mathematics for Business and Economics; Business Quantities Methods; and Business Statistical Analysis courses to students.
January 2008 to January 2010Kazakhstan National University
- Founder - GLOBAL CHARITY ORGANIZATION "Student Club" 2011Present.
- Exemplify commitment in guiding students on worldwide exams and supporting children with disabilities across the world by establishing and processing projects 1 | Page.
120 Vyse Street
15th September 2013
Dear Mr Gordon,
Please accept my enthusiastic application for your Auditor position which was advertised on the Dayjob.com website. I come to you equipped with a degree in Business Processes, and a proven track record in auditing, making me believe that I have all the attributes that you require from a candidate.
I have a comprehensive understanding of management systems and am intimately familiar with auditing procedures and practices. My strong business skills, coupled with my willingness and ability to learn new concepts and methods, makes me a formidable operator in any auditing project. In my present employment with ....................., I have achieved exceptional results when involved in auditing Limited companies, small organisations and large corporations.
I am responsible, honest, efficient and have a long history of getting things done whilst working under pressure and to deadlines. Possessing superb analytical skills, I am able to interrogate data to find out if there is any fraud, violation of laws or irregular management policies. Furthermore, I have comprehensive understanding of complex accounting methods, and experience within an Internal or External audit environment.
Being analytical and methodical when approaching problems, I am able to gather and analyse information that is diverse and unfamiliar. On a more personal level, I am a good team player who can easily interact with peers and counterparts whilst working independently or as part of a team. I also have well-developed verbal as well as written communication skills, and am able to present information, and compile reports of audit results to senior managers.
I would ideally like to meet you in person in order to discuss this position with you in more detail. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience if you feel that a interview would be to our mutual benefit.
120 Made Up Street
T: 0044 121 638 0026
More Auditor cover letter examples
Auditor cover letter 1
Auditor cover letter 2
Auditor cover letter 3
Auditor CV examples
Audit Manager cover letter examples
Audit Manager cover letter 1
Audit Manager cover letter 2
Audit Manager cover letter 3
Audit Manager resume examples
Audit Manager resume
Audit Manager resume 1
Audit Manager resume 2
Audit Manager resume 3
Lead Auditor training
Cover letter examples